How To Add WebEx To Outlook?
Conducting meetings in the Outlook app reduces your effort in scheduling meetings for your email groups. Adding support to Microsoft Outlook, Cisco WebEx allows you to integrate the add-on to the app. WebEx Integration to Outlook provides an easy way for scheduling or starting online meetings. If you are looking forward to Add WebEx to Outlook, go through the steps given below.
Downloading WebEx For Outlook
- Step 1:On your computer, open the default browser after ensuring that the Internet connection is stable.
- Step 2:Go to the official WebEx site and sign up with your WebEx user account. If you don’t have an account, create a new one.
- Step 3:Search and download the WebEx desktop app.
- Step 4:Finish the installation and launch the desktop app.
- Step 5:Sign in to your WebEx account from the website and click the Downloads icon at the bottom-left corner.
- Step 6:Click the Download link below Cisco WebEx Productivity Tools on the Downloads page.
- Step 7:Install the plugin and set up your preferences in the dialog box to add WebEx to Outlook.
- Step 8:Once you have added the plugin, launch the Outlook app and enable WebEx scheduler.
Adding WebEx to Outlook toolbar
- step 1: In the Outlook app, click the File tab and select Options.
- step 2: Click on Add-Ins and select Disabled Items from the Manage drop-down menu.
- step 3: Click Go and select Cisco WebEx Meetings in the Disabled Items window.
- step 4: Next, click Enable to add the WebEx add-on to the Outlook toolbar.
- step 5: Restart the Outlook app and check if the add-on is available on the toolbar.
- step 6: If you are not able to see the WebEx add-on on the toolbar, launch the WebEx desktop app and click Start –> Cisco WebEx Meetings –> Desktop App –> Settings –> Preferences.
- step 7: Next, open Calendar and select the Microsoft Outlook checkbox.
- step 8: Click Apply to Add WebEx to Outlook toolbar.