How To Setup Airmail Email App?
Airmail is an email client that is designed for intuitive interaction for macOS and iOS. It is extremely customizable and offers insane functionality. As Airmail supports IMAP, app setup can be done by using IMAP generic protocol. In this guide, you’ll learn the Airmail email app setup for iOS.
Setting Up Airmail Using Imap For iOS:
- Step 1:On your iPhone, locate and tap on Airmail.
- Step 2:On opening the Airmail app, you’ll be asked to select your email provider.
- Step 4:Or else, tap the three horizontal lines icon in the top left corner.
- Step 5:Tap Settings and then choose Add Account under the Accounts section.
- Step 6:Now, start choosing your IMAP email service provider.
- Step 7:On the next screen, enter your IMAP credentials.
Entering IMAP Credentials:
- step 1: Enter your name in the name section and then type your email address.
- step 2: Fill in the Password field and then tap Next.
- step 3: Fill in the Incoming mail server field and Outgoing mail server field.
- step 4: Ensure that you type the correct settings provided by your email provider.
- step 5: Ensure that you type your full email address.
- step 6: Finally, tap Done at the top right corner to setup Airmail Email App.
If you want to snooze your email, follow these steps:
- step 7: Open your email and then tap the horizontal dots at the top right corner.
- step 8: Tap Snooze from the list.
- step 9: On the Snooze screen, you can select several options. Here are the options available to snooze your email message:
- step 10: For example, if you are selecting the option Tomorrow, your email will be snoozed until tomorrow with a default time.
- step 11: In general settings, you can also adjust the settings as per your choice.
- step 12: You can also sync your accounts by tapping iCloud Sync from Settings.
- step 13: From the General settings, you can customize actions, notifications, and snooze options.
Hopefully, you’ve learned how to set up the Airmail email app for iOS successfully.