HOW TO GET AIRMAIL ZERO FOR GMAIL?
Airmail zero is a brand new rock-solid codebase email client written entirely in Swift programming language. It works only with Gmail accounts. The Airmail Zero app works with Virtual Private Networks (VPN) and does not support IMAP or POP connections. Now, let us get started with the Airmail Zero For Gmail.
Before you begin setting up the app, here are a few details that you need to know about it.
Key features of the app include:
- Step 1: Intuitive user interface
- Step 2: Efficient shortcuts
- Step 3: Supports Virtual Private Network
- Step 5: Multiple Gmail Accounts
- Step 6: Reliable performance
- Step 7: Written in Swift programming language
Getting started with the Mail app for Gmail (Airmail Zero):
You can download the application from the App Store. As it is designed for iPad and iPhone, ensure that you have one of those devices with you.
- step 1: On your iPad or iPhone, open a web browser.
- step 2: Visit the official Apple website.
- step 3: Navigate to your application page and then find your Airmail Zero For Gmail.
- step 4: Click Download.
- step 5: Now, the application will be downloaded automatically. You can now start configuring the email client.
- step 6: The Mail app for Gmail application comes with an auto-renewal subscription.
As Airmail supports VPN connections, you can configure and create a VPN profile on your device. Here’s how to do it.
Creating a per-app VPN profile for your app:
As the VPN profile includes SCEP or PKCS certificate profile, ensure that you have a SCEP or PKCS certificate. This is because it provides credentials from your device's VPN client to the VPN server.
- step 1: On your device, navigate to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center and then click Devices.
- step 2: Navigate to Create profile by clicking Configuration profiles.
- step 3: Click Create profile. Now, select the following details for Airmail Zero For Gmail.
- step 4: Platform - iOS or iPad
- step 5: Profile - VPN
- step 6: After selecting, click Create.
- step 7: Now, in Basics, type the required details and then go to Configuration settings.
- step 8: In the Configuration settings section, select the connection type from the drop-down menu.
- step 9: Expand the Basic VPN section.
- step 10: Select the Connection name, Authentication method, and Authentication certificate from the drop-down menu.
- step 11: Try to disable the Split tunneling option.
- step 12: Now, expand the Automatic VPN section.
- step 13: Select Pre-app VPN from the Type of automatic VPN drop-down menu.
- step 14: Now, you can click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to finish creating the profile for Airmail Zero For Gmail.
After creating the profile, go to Apps and then click All apps in the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- step 15: Select the app and then navigate to Assignments.
- step 16: Select Edit by clicking Assignments.
- step 17: Under the Required section, select Add group and then add the group that you’ve created.
- step 18: Select the pre-app VPN profile that you’ve created from the VPN drop-down menu.
- step 19: Finally, click OK and then select the Save button to save the settings.
Later, you can verify the connection on your iOS or iPad device. You can now start to connect using the per-app VPN connection by the zero-touch experience.
Hopefully, you’ve learned about the Airmail Zero for Gmail.