How To Access AOL Mail App For Windows 10?
Like any other email service provider, AOL has an app that allows you to add your email account and send and receive emails on different platforms. Almost all the innovative features and settings of AOL are available in this AOL app. On this web page, we shall have a look at the AOL mail app for Windows 10.
You can download the AOL mail app for the Windows 10 directly from the Microsoft store. Once the app has been installed, you can open and pin it on your Windows computer’s Start menu. The below section explains the same.
Downloading the AOL app from the Microsoft store
- Step 1: On your Windows 10 computer, click the Start menu.
- Step 2: Locate and click the Windows Store icon.
- Step 3: You can find a search field at the top corner of the screen.
- Step 4: Type AOL in it.
- Step 5: Now, a list of suggestions will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: From the list, choose the relevant AOL mail app.
- Step 7: Click the Install button.
- Step 8: Now, the AOL mail app will be installed on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step 9: Click the Open button.
- Step 10: Configure your account by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
Now, you can pin the AOL app on your Windows 10 computer’s Start menu. To know the steps in detail, scroll down this page.
- Step 1:Open the Start menu.
- Step 2:Click the All apps option.
- Step 3:Now, the apps installed on your Windows 10 computer will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4:Highlight AOL App and right-click on it.
- Step 5:Click on the Pin to Start option.
- Step 6:If you wish to pin the AOL mail on your computer’s taskbar, then select the Pin to taskbar option instead of Pin to Start.
To know more about the AOL mail app for Windows 10, contact us.