HOW TO FIX AOL MAIL DOWN
AOL mail is a free web-based email service and it can also be accessed from any email client application if configured correctly. It is quite common for anyone to encounter an issue with email service. Out of all, the mail server down is one of the common issues encountered by most people. When the AOL mail server goes down, users might not be able to send, read, or receive their emails. Sometimes, users might face difficulty in signing in to their email account.
If you encounter the AOL mail down the issue for the first time, then wait for sometimes for the server to get back to the normal state. If you keep encountering the email problem frequently on your AOL Mail account, then try to perform the simple troubleshooting steps given below.
- Step 1:Initially, restart your computerand check if the issue has been solved.
- Step 2:The restart process will remove or clear all the temporarymemory of your computer. After restarting your computer, try to access your AOL mail account.
- Step 3:If you encounter the same issueagain, use a different web browser for sign in.
- Step 4:Make sure that the web browser you are using is up-to-date.
- Step 5:If not, update the web browser.
- Step 6:If the issue persists, disable your computer’s security software, clear your web browser’s cache, and disable the pop-up blocking softwareon your browser.
- Step 7:Follow these steps to fix AOL mail down.
Unable to receive emails:
- Step 1:
Make sure that you have configured your email account with correct filters. Check if you have enabled any filter that would send the received emails to the trash or a different folder. If yes, disable that filter and then check if you are able to receive new
If not, check for the not received emails in your Spam folder.
To check it, click the Spam folder on your email account.
If you see new emails in the Spam folder, select the email message and click the Not Spam button at the top of the page.
Contact us to get remote assistance on the same.