Fixed: AOL Mail Error 1 Authentication Problem
The AOL mail error 1 indicates misconfigured authentication details while you try to login to your AOL Mail account. The error codes related to the AOL Mail Error 1 Authentication Problem are ERR1100, ERR1102, ERR1103, ERR1106, ERR1107, ERR1108, ERR1109, ERR1110, ERR1112, ERR1113, ERR1114, ERR1115, ERR1122, ERR1123, ERR1124, and ERR1125.
This error might occur due to incorrect settings in your web browser. If your web browser is outdated, then there is a chance for this error to occur. To solve the AOL mail error 1, first, modify your web browser’s security settings. Then, check if the AOL mail authentication error is resolved.
The step-by-step procedure to modify the settings of the web browser is given below for the Safari and Google Chrome web browsers.
For Safari Users:
- Step 1:On your Mac computer, launch the Safari web browser.
- Step 2:Click the Preferences option, followed by Security.
- Step 3:Now, you can see the security options being displayed on the screen.
- Step 4:To get an alert notification while visiting a site containing suspicious content, enable the Warn when visiting a fraudulent website option.
For Google Chrome Users:
- Step 1:On your computer, Android, iPhone, or iPad device, launch the Google Chrome web browser.
- Step 2:Click the More option, followed by Settings.
- Step 3:Click the Privacy and Security or Privacy option.
- Step 4:In the Privacy section, you can notice the security options such as Safe browsing, Do Not Track, Preload pages for faster browsing and searching, Clear browsing data, etc.
- Step 5:Based on your device, the above-mentioned options may vary.
- Step 6:Enable or disable the options as per the security settings instructions.
- Step 7:Similarly, based on the web browser you are using, adjust the security settings correctly.
- Step 8:After that, check if the AOL mail error 1 is resolved.
- Step 9:If not, check if you have saved a bookmark of AOL mail, such as its URL code.
- Step 10:There is a chance that the URL code you have bookmarked might be older, and as a result, this error may occur.
- Step 11:To solve it, go to the website (AOL mail site) you want to bookmark.
- Step 12:Then, click the star icon available in the search field.
- Step 13:For Mac users: Click the Share button followed by the Add Bookmark option.
- Step 14:Now, some suggestions will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 15:Select the one based on your need.
- Step 16:If the AOL Mail Error 1 Authentication Problem persists, contact us.