Fixed: AOL Mail Error 1100 Code
AOL Mail is a web-based email service, and you can access the mail account from any web browser application. The error 1100 is a Blerk error that occurs on the AOL Mail when you encounter an authentication problem. Some of the reasons causing the error are, improper browser settings, old and outdated browser application, non-functioning bookmark URL, and loaded browser history and cache files. Read the following to clear the AOL Mail Error 1100.
Remove the Browser Data
- Step 1:Erase the unnecessary browser data to fix the error.
- Step 2:After you launch the Google Chrome application on the computer, click the more icon at the right end and choose the Settings menu.
- Step 3:Under Settings, select Advanced for more and then go to the Privacy & Security section.
- Step 4:Following that, click the Site Settings menu and then choose Cookies and site data.
- Step 5:Now, click the See all cookies and site data menu to view all the cookies data of the browser.
- Step 6:Select Remove all your cookies to remove all the cookies data.
Change the AOL Mail Bookmark
- Step 1:If you are using the old AOL Mail bookmark on the browser, you need to update the bookmark.
- Step 2:View more options by clicking the more icon and select the Bookmarks option.
- Step 3:Select the Bookmark Manager menu and then find the AOL Mail URL and click it.
- Step 4:After deleting, go to the address bar and type the correct AOL Mail URL, then press Enter.
- Step 5:When the AOL Mail webpage opens, bookmark the page again.
Enable the Browsing Security Settings
- Step 1:Open the Settings menu in the browser window and go to the Advanced section.
- Step 2:Select Privacy and then change the Preload pages, Safe Browsing, and Do Not Track settings.
Clean the Browser History
- Step 1:In the browser window, click the more icon and select Clear browsing data from the list of options.
- Step 2:After that, select the time range for which you have to erase the browser history.
- Step 3:Now, choose the information type you have to delete and click Clear data.
Turn Off the Firewall Settings
- Step 1:Sometimes, the system security features can prevent the mail access due to authentication problem [AOL Mail Error 1100].
- Step 2:Therefore, disable the firewall settings on the system.
- Step 3:In the Settings or Control Panel window, navigate to the Windows Firewall window and turn off the Windows Defender Firewall.
- Step 4:Try to access the AOL Mail from the browser again.