How To Fix AOL Mail Not Working On Android Issue?
AOL is one of the best email service providers with tons of features for users. It has security features along with a high-class user interface. To access your AOL email account on an Android device, you can use the AOL Mail app. You can also configure your email account in the built-in emailing app on your Android device. In case is AOL Mail not working on Android device, you can make use of the solutions given on this page.
UPDATING THE SOFTWARE:
- Step 1:Turn on your smartphone and go to the Settings page.
- Step 2:Scroll down the Settings screen and tap on the About Phone section.
- Step 3:Look for any software update pending on your smartphone.
- Step 4:If there is any update, tap on Download and install the same on your mobile.
CONFIGURING AOL MAIL SETTINGS:
Proper mail settings are required for the appropriate functioning of the AOL mail on your Android device. Make use of the below-given settings in your mail application.
- Step 1: Incoming mail server: pop.aol.com
- Step 2: Incoming port number: 995
- Step 3: Security: SSL
- Step 4: Outgoing mail server: smtp.aol.com
- Step 5: Outgoing port number: 465
- Step 6: Security: SSL
FORCE STOPPING THE APPLICATION:
- Step 1: On your Android smartphone, go to the Settings page.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap on Apps.
- Step 3: Locate and select the AOL Mail app.
- Step 4: Tap on the Force Stop option.
- Step 5: By now, your AOL app starts booting up from the beginning, so try this method to get rid of AOL Mail not working on android device problem.
- Step 6: Check if AOL Mail is working properly on your Android device.
REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION:
Reinstalling the AOL Mail application might feel unorthodox, but this method is the most effective one in fixing issues.
- Step 1: Locate the AOL Mail app on your Android device.
- Step 2: Press and hold the application, and you will be able to see the Uninstall option.
- Step 3: Tap on Uninstall, so the application along with its traces will be entirely removed from your Android device.
- Step 4: Now, again go to the Google Play Store and install the AOL Mail app.
- Step 5: Enter the correct user credentials and see whether AOL Mail is responding properly or not.
SOME OTHER TROUBLESHOOTING IDEAS:
- Step 1: If you are using your AOL account in the device browser, it is advised to update the browser to its latest version.
- Step 2: In some situations, restarting the Android device can resolve the issue.
- Step 3: Check if the Internet/Network connection is working properly.
- Step 4: If the AOL server is down, this can also be a reason for AOL Mail not working on your Android device.
- Step 5: Messages may delay due to heavy Internet traffic or some routing problems.
- Step 6: Clear the browser’s cache, though this cache memory makes us load sites much faster than expected, sometimes this stored information on the cache memory can cause some sites to have loading errors.
Still, If AOL Mail not working on Android, you can reach us for more assistance.