How To Fix AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails Issue?
AOL Mail is one of the free web-based email services that allows users to access their accounts on various platforms such as desktop email clients, web browsers, and mobile phones. If the AOL Mail not receiving emails, carry out these troubleshooting steps.
Case 1: Aol Mail Accessed From A Web Browser
- Step 1:First, log out and again log in to your AOL Mail.
- Step 2:Go to the Spam folder and check if the message you need has been marked as spam. If so, click the Not Spam button at the top to remove it from the Spam folder.
- Step 3:Check your filters. If you have set any filters to bypass your Inbox, make changes to the created filter.
- Step 4:If the problem persists, clear your browser’s cache and reset the general web settings.
Case 2: Aol Mail Accessed From The Desktop Email Client
- Step 1: On your computer, open the email client in which you are using the AOL email account.
- Step 2: Check the email server settings if you have configured the email account using IMAP or POP3.
- Step 3: The IMAP or POP3 protocol is responsible for receiving emails from the mail server.
- Step 4: AOL Mail not receiving emails can occur if you have misconfigured the email server settings, AOL emails will not be received. To fix this issue, reconfigure the settings correctly.
Case 3: Aol Mail Accessed From A Mobile Phone
- Step 1: If you have configured the AOL email account in the built-in email app on your smartphone, check the account settings.
- Step 2: If necessary, you can remove and reconfigure your email account.
- Step 3: Sometimes, the problem might occur when there is a poor Internet connection. Therefore, check if the Internet connection is stable.
- Step 4: You can also try resetting the network settings to factory defaults.
- Step 5: If you have configured your AOL email account in the AOL Mail app, then check for updates in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Step 6: If you are running an outdated version of AOL Mail, then the app will not receive your emails. To fix this problem, update the AOL Mail app.
- Step 7: Check if you can access your AOL Mail app after updating it on your mobile phone.
- Step 8: If you have problems accessing your account through the AOL Mail app, reinstall it on your smartphone.
- Step 8: Now the AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails Issue is fixed on your mobile phone.