Aol mail setup
You can set up your AOL Mail Setup using the following instructions specified here. After finishing the setup process, you can start sending and receiving mails.
Aol mail sign up new account
Navigate to the official site and proceed with the below-stated guidelines.
- Step 1:Tap the Sign Up button available at the top part of the screen.
- Step 2:Enter your Name, Username, password, date of birth, gender, zip code, security question, mobile number, and an alternate email address
- Step 3:After you specify the above-stated details, you have to enter the characters that are displayed on the screen to confirm that you are a real person.
- Step 4:Make use of the Refresh button if you are not able to understand the characters.
- Step 5:Click the Sign Up button, and the AOL mail account will be set up.
- Step 1:Navigate to your phone’s Settings menu and select the Applications option.
- Step 2:Tap the My Accountsoption and then choose the Add Accountoption.
- Step 3:Now, select the EmailAccounts option followed by the AOL option for AOL Mail Setup.
- Step 4:Key in your AOL email address and the correct password in the next step.
- Step 5:Tap the next button, and a prompt will be displayed once the account is added successfully.
Aol email settings iphone
- Step 1:The AOL Email settings on your iPhone will be the IMAP and SMTPSettings.
- Step 2:Under the IMAP menu, the IMAP server address, username, password, port, and the TSL/SSL required will be displayed.
- Step 3:The port of the IMAP server is 993by default, and the rest of the settings will vary.
- Step 4:Similarly, there are a few settings under the SMTP server such as SMTP outgoing server address, port, security, username, and the password for AOL Mail Setup.
- Step 5:For SMTP Settings, the preset port number is 465. You can modify any other settings if required.
Aol mail setup on ipad
- Step 1:The below-stated instructions will help you set up AOL Mail Setup on your iPad.
- Step 2:Go to the Settings menu by tapping the Settings icon available on the home screen.
- Step 3:Select the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option in the next step and choose the Add Account option.
- Step 4:Tap the AOLoption on the next screen and key in the name, email address, password, and description correctly.
- Step 5:Choose the Save option once the account is added to your iPad successfully.
Aol mail setup for outlook
- Step 1:Launch Outlook on your system and tap the File option followed by the Info option.
- Step 2:Select the Add Account option and then choose the Manual Setup option or Additional Server Types option.
- Step 3:Highlight the checkbox near the POP or IMAP option and tap Next.
- Step 4:Choose the Account Type as IMAP from the drop-down list available.
- Step 5:Specify your name, email address, incoming & outgoing mail server, username, and the correct password of your AOL account.
- Step 6:Click on the More Settings button and then navigate to the Outgoing Server tab.
- Step 7:Tick the checkbox near the My Outgoing Server(SMTP) Requires Authentication option and the Use Same Settings as my Incoming Mail Serveroption.
- Step 8:From the Advanced tab, choose the SSL option for both incoming and outgoing server.
- Step 9:Click the Finish button once the account has been added successfully.
Aol windows mail setup
The guided instructions given below will help you to set up the AOL windows mail on your system.
- Step 1:Switch on your Windows system and connect it to the stable wired or wireless network.
- Step 2:Launch the Windows Mail application on your system.
- Step 3:Type your name in the Display Name text field. Click the Next button.
- Step 4:After you enter to the next page, you will be prompted to type the e-mail address and click Next for AOL Mail Setup.
- Step 5:Select the IMAP option from the Incoming e-mail server type drop-down menu.
- Step 6:Fill the Incoming Mail Server field using the imap.aol.com keyword and the Outgoing Mail Servers field using smtp.aol.com.
- Step 7:Make sure to click the check-box beside the Outgoing e-mail server requires authentication option.
- Step 8:Now, enter your account name & password in the given field, and click the Next button followed by Finish.
- Step 9:Navigate to the Windows Mail’s Tool menu on your system and choose your AOL account.
- Step 10:Right-click on your AOL account, select the Properties option, and click the Advanced tab.
- Step 11:Enter 587 in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) field and click the Apply button.
- Step 12:Disable the Store Special Folders option in the IMAP tab.
- Step 13:Click Apply OK Close
How to sync aol email to iphone?
To sync AOL Email to iPhone, follow the guided instructions given below.
- Step 1:Switch on your iPhone and navigate to the Settings option.
- Step 2:Look for the Mail, Contacts & Calendars option in the Settings section and select it.
- Step 3:Touch the Add Account option followed by Other.
- Step 4:Tap the Add Mail Account option for AOL Mail Setup.
- Step 5:Type the required details in the given text field.
- Step 6:Choose the imap option from the incoming mail server section.
- Step 7:Type the imap.aol.com keyword in the Hostname field and enter your email and password in the given text area.
- Step 8:Similarly, enter the smtp.aol.com keyword in the Outgoing mail server’s Hostname field.
- Step 9:After entering the required information, tap the Save button.
- Step 10:Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the sync process.
- Step 11:Once the sync process is done, reboot your iPhone device.
How do I get my aol contacts on my iphone?
To know how to get your AOL contacts on the iPhone device, follow the guided instructions given below.
- Step 1:Launch the Settings option by tapping its icon available on the iPhone’s home screen.
- Step 2:Flip down the iPhone screen and touch the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option
- Step 3:Now the list of accounts currently set up will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4:Go to the Account Types section and tap the Add account option followed by Other.
- Step 5:You have to select the Other option in the account types section since the AOL application is listed as a preconfigured account type.
- Step 6:Tap Contacts Add CardDAV Account for AOL Mail Setup
- Step 7:After adding the CardDAV account to the list, enter your server and account settings details in the given field.
- Step 8:Type the carddav.aol.com keyword in the Server field.
- Step 9:When prompted to choose the existing contacts on your iPhone device, tap the Keep on My iPhone option.
- Step 10:To finish the setup, tap the Save button.
How to change aol password on iphone?
Follow the steps below to change the AOL password on iPhone.
- Step 1:First, open the Settings application on the iPhone.
- Step 2:Now, choose the Mail, Contacts, or Calenders option.
- Step 3:Next, choose the email account for which you want to change the password.
- Step 4:The Gmail Account Information box will appear.
- Step 5:Type the new password in the password field.
- Step 6:Once the password is set, touch the Done option at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 7:The AOL email password has been changed
How to sign out of aol on iphone?
Perform the following steps to sign out of AOL on iPhone.
- Step 1:First, open the Settings application on the iPhone.
- Step 2:Touch Mail, Contacts, Calenders by scrolling down to the third group options.
- Step 3:Touch the AOL email address in the Accounts section.
- Step 4:Next, touch the toggle button that is next to the Mail icon.
- Step 5:You are now signed out of AOL Mail Setup
Aol mail not working on iphone
The following troubleshooting steps can be to fix this issue.
- Step 1:From the iPhone Control panel, turn on the Airplane mode.
- Step 2:Launch the iPhone Settings and then touch the toggle button next to the Airplane mode.
- Step 3:Next, try to reset the network settings of the iPhone.
- Step 4:Open the iPhone Settings application.
- Step 5:Touch the General option by scrolling down and then touch the General to open the options.
- Step 6:Next, touch the Reset options from the list and choose Reset Network Settings.
- Step 7:Ensure that you remove the AOL account from the iPhone.
- Step 8:Launch iPhone Settings, selectPasswords & Accounts
- Step 9:A list of accounts will appear on the screen.
- Step 10:Scroll down and choose the AOL account.
- Step 11:Now, find the Delete Account option and then touch it.
- Step 12:Next, try to set up the 2-setup verification of AOL mail.
- Step 13:Go to the Security page of the AOL mail on the device.
- Step 14:Next, touch the Manage option and check whether the 2-step verification process is on.
- Step 15:Choose the Connect Apps, choose the iOS Mail application, and choose your iOS device
- Step 16:Now, choose the Generate App Password option to get the password.
- Step 17:Next, copy the password and then launch the AOL mail account page.
- Step 18:Paste the password that you copied in the password box and then click Save to confirm the settings for AOL Mail Setup.