Solved: AOL Mail won't Load On iPad
Many users find that AOL Mail is not working on their iOS devices. For instance, there is the issue of AOL mail won't load on iPad. Such a problem might make you frustrated or annoyed. If you come across such a situation, please do not get hassled. There are some really simple, quick fixes to get your AOL Mail up and running again on your iPad. Please make use of the following instructions to do the same:
Method 1: Updating the Software on your iPad
- Step 1:The AOL Mail app functions to its best on the most recent version of iOS software.
- Step 2:Therefore, to resolve the “AOL Mail won’t load” issue on your iPad, please ensure that you have the latest version of iOS installed on your iPad.
- Step 3:If updating the software does not fix the AOL mail won't load on iPad issue, go on to the next solution.
Method 2: Force Stopping & Restarting
Note: The following steps have been verified for iOS 9.3 and later versions.
- Step 1:First, on your iPad, go to the Home button and then double-press it.
- Step 2:Next, swipe up on the image of the AOL Mail app.
- Step 3:Re-launch the app.
- Step 4:In case this method fails, move on to the next solution.
Method 3: Delete & Reinstall App
- Step 1:Please tap and hold the AOL Mail app until all the app icons on your iPad begin to shake.
- Step 2:In the corner of your AOL Mail app, you will find the X sign. Tap on it.
- Step 3:Now, tap the Delete button.
- Step 4:Next, press the Home button on your iPad to re-lock the screen.
- Step 5:Finally, download and then install your AOL Mail app once again.
The solutions should help fix the “AOL mail won't load on iPad” issue on your iPad.
We have now discussed the “AOL Mail won’t load” problem that might occur on your iPad. We have also seen the various solutions using which you can fix this error.