Why My AOL Mail Won't Open Pdf Attachments?
AOL Mail is a free webmail service presented by AOL that enables the user to connect with people easily. AOL lets the user transfer contacts, emails, and passwords to a new AOL account within 24 hours. The AOL mail ensures a hassle-free configuration on email clients either automatically or manually. On certain occasions, AOL mail won't open Pdf attachments they receive in their AOL email account.
Ensure The Following Details Before Proceeding
- Step 1:Download and install the latest PDF version and restart your device.
- Step 2:Choose a different email client and try to view the attachments.
- Step 3:Disable the antivirus program on your computer and try opening the file. Sometimes antivirus on your system may block the files from being viewed, so disable your antivirus temporarily and view the attachment.
Perform The following Steps If The Error Continues
First Step: Configure AOL attachments to open PDF reader.
- Step 1:Open the downloaded PDF reader and click the Edit option.
- Step 2:Select the Preferences tab.
- Step 3:You will find a list on the left side of your screen. Find and select the Internet from the list.
- Step 4:Uncheck the Display PDF in Browser checkbox.
- Step 5:Now, Restart your browser and try to view the attachments.
Second Step: Quick Restore
- Step 1:Click on the Start menu and type AOL system information on the Search bar.
- Step 2:Find and select the AOL Software tab on the left side of the panel.
- Step 3:Click on the Quick Restore button and press OK.
- Step 4:The quick restore process may take a few minutes; wait and complete the process.
- Step 5:Close the window and restart your AOL Application.
Follow the steps mentioned above to resolve the AOL mail won't open Pdf attachments issue. If you are stuck anywhere or need any help, click on the call button on this page. Our technical team will guide you and resolve your queries anytime.