Comcast Internet not Working
If you are facing issues with the Internet connection, it might have occurred due to various reasons. First, restart your router and modem and check whether the Comcast Internet is working, as restarting can fix a lot of problems. If not, you can fix the Comcast Internet not working issue by following the steps that are given below.
Step 1: Restarting your devices
- Sometimes, Comcast Internet may be down in your area. In such cases, reconnect to the Internet after some time and see if the issue is resolved.
- Unplug the power cable and wait for at least a minute.
- Plug in the power cable to the device again and restart your router.
Step 2: Download the Xfinity app
- Download the Xfinity My Account application on your mobile device.
- On an Android smartphone, download the Xfinity My Account app from the Google Play Store.
- If you are an Apple user, launch the App Store and download the app.
Step 3: Restart the Xfinity account
- Launch the Xfinity application and log in to your Xfinity account using your username and password.
- On the Overview screen, select the Internet tab.
- Now, select your device and touch on the Restart this device option.
Step 4: Run the troubleshooting process
- On an Android smartphone, select the Troubleshoot option to resolve the Comcast Internet not working issue.
- Tap on the Start Troubleshooting button to begin the scan.
- It may take up to seven minutes to complete the scanning process.
- Your device will now be connected so that the scanning process can detect the issue.
- Once the issue is fixed, reboot your modem. And, don’t worry! Your settings won’t be changed.
- You can use the same wireless network name and password to get connected to the Internet.
- For Xfinity Voice, your phone won’t be restarted until all in-progress calls are completed.
- Select the Restart Device option for confirmation.
- Wait for at least 10 minutes so that the router and modem will initialize and fix the connection.
- When you see a confirmation message that the Internet is enabled, touch Yes.
- Now, check whether the Comcast Internet not working issue is fixed.
In case of any issues, click the Call button on this page to get in touch with our technical support team. We will help you fix your issues at the earliest and make you access the Internet again.