How To Email Multiple Files Using A Zip File?
When sending or attaching multiple files, sometimes, the file format or the file size will never be accepted. This happens mostly due to the size of the file, which is comparatively high. So a Zip file helps you compress the file size as the emails do not support large files to some extent. Instead of sending files separately, you can attach them in a single mail. It is not a difficult process to send multiple files using a Zip file. Let us see how to email multiple files using a Zip file.
Steps To Send Multiple Files Using A Zip File
Step 1: Compress The Multiple Files Using The Zip File
- Step 1:Turn on your PC and locate the files that you need to attach.
- Step 2:Arrange all the files you need to send in a single location to compress them easily.
- Step 3:Select the files you need by holding the Ctrl key or the Shift key.
- Step 4:Right-click on the selected files and choose the Send to option. Select the Compressed (zipped) folder option.
- Step 5:Name the Zip folder as per your desire, and keep in mind that the name you mentioned will be seen while sending it as an attachment.
- Step 6:The Zip file is now ready to attach, and make sure that you know the file location.
Step 2: Send The Zip File
- Step 1:First, you need to confirm that your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Step 2:Next, open the web browser and go to the email page.
- Step 3:Provide the login details to open the email account.
- Step 4:Search and locate the Compose option on the email page and provide the recipient's email address.
- Step 5:Now, select the Attach files option in the composing mail window.
- Step 6:Search and find the Zip file from the location where you saved it.
- Step 7:Select the File and click Open.
- Step 8:Make sure that the Zip file gets attached to the mail.
- Step 9:Now, click the Send button, and your recipient will receive the attachment.
To get more assistance on how to email multiple files using a zip file, CALL our tech experts and get solutions.