Solved: Facebook Account Recovery Without Email
If you are facing trouble while logging into your Facebook account recovery without email, try the instructions given on this website.
Steps to recover your Facebook Account:
- Step 1: Go to facebook.com/login/identify. Follow the instructions given on the site to recover the account. Remember to use the computer or mobile device that has been previously used to log into the Facebook account.
- Step 2: Search and locate the account you need to recover. If not with your email, you can also search for your account using your name or the phone number linked to the Facebook account.
- Step 3: Go with the on-screen prompts and reset the password for your account.
There is an alternate way to recover your Facebook account using a family member’s or friend’s account.
Recover the Facebook account with the help of family member’s or friend’s account:
- Step 1: On your computer, go to the profile of the account.
- Step 2: Choose the horizontal three dots icon available below the cover photo.
- Step 3: Tap on Find support or Report profile.
- Step 4: Click on Something Else. Then select Next.
- Step 5: Choose Recover this account and continue with the on-screen instructions.
Your password should be reset if it is not working properly. That’s all your Facebook account will be recovered once you complete the above instructions. If you can’t recover your Facebook account using the phone number or user name, it is better to get technical assistance.
For more info on Facebook account recovery without email, contact us. Our experts will help you recover your Facebook account.