How To Troubleshoot Facebook Invalid E-Mail Address Error?
In Facebook, the social networking site that allows users to communicate with known and unknown people, anyone can create an account. Once the account is created, you can search for people whom you know and send friend requests. You can use your phone number or e-mail id to create a new account on Facebook.
Most of the Facebook users encounter the Facebook Invalid E-Mail Address Error frequently while changing their primary e-mail address or logging in to their Facebook account.
In most cases, this error occurs when you enter an incorrect e-mail address. To resolve the invalid e-mail address error on Facebook, carry out the following troubleshooting instructions.
Unable to change the e-mail address
- Step 1:If you encounter this error while changing your primary e-mail address, then check whether you have entered the e-mail address correctly.
- Step 2:If not, re-enter the address correctly.
- Step 3:Make sure that the Caps Lock key is not enabled on your desktop or laptop keyboard.
- Step 4:If you encounter this error while entering a particular e-mail address, then check whether it is active or not. To confirm it, contact your e-mail service provider.
- Step 5:If the entered e-mail address is not active, then try another e-mail address.
- Step 6:If you are facing this error while entering an active e-mail address, then use the Report a Problem link available on your Facebook account. This link will help you to send your queries to Facebook.
Unable to sign in
- Step 1:If you encounter the Facebook invalid e-mail address error while signing in to your account, then perform the following instructions.
- Step 2:Try to sign in to your account again twice or thrice.
- Step 3:If the same error persists, then recover your Facebook account.
- Step 4:To do so, navigate to facebook.com/login/identify and perform the on-screen instructions to recover your account.
- Step 5:After recovering your account, try to sign in to it.
Contact us to get remote assistance in resolving this error.