How To Get Comcast Email Password Reset?
Like any other email service provider, Comcast also allows you to send, receive, and manage your emails over a network. You can also configure your Comcast email account with almost all the email clients. Now, if you wish to change or Comcast email password reset your account’s password, then there are three different ways to perform it, and they are listed below.
- Step 1:Using the Reset Tool
- Step 2:Reset password online with My Account
- Step 3:Using the Xfinity My Account app
Now, let’s see how to perform the Comcast's email password reset process in detail.
Method 1: Using the Reset Tool
- Step 1: Open a web browser on your computer.
- Step 2: Navigate to the following web page: xfinity.com/password.
- Step 3: In the Reset your password window, enter your Xfinity ID.
- Step 4: If you’ve no idea about your Xfinity ID, then click the Forgot? option.
- Step 5: After entering the ID, click the Continue button.
- Step 6: In the next window, you’ll be asked to enter the moving letters. Enter the letters correctly in the given field and click Continue.
- Step 7: Now, some possible ways to recover the password will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 8: Select one method from the list and click Continue.
- Step 9: Now, based on your selection, the corresponding window will open. For example, if you have selected the Email option, then the dialog box titled Check your email inbox will appear on the screen.
- Step 10: Perform the on-screen instructions to reach the Create a new password dialog box.
- Step 11: In the dialog box, create and enter a strong password.
- Step 12: Click Continue.
- Step 13: Once you complete the Comcast email password reset, you’ll receive a confirmation message on the screen.
Method 2: Comcast's email password reset online with My Account
- Step 1: Navigate to the Comcast account sign-in page.
- Step 2: Click the Users tab followed by the Edit option.
- Step 3: Go to the Xfinity ID & Password section.
- Step 4: Click the Edit option beside your password.
- Step 5: Now, a dialog box prompting you to enter the password will open.
- Step 6: Enter the password in the given field.
- Step 7: Click the Save button.
Method 3: Reset password using the Xfinity My Account app
- Step 1: On your mobile device, open the Xfinity My Account app.
- Step 2: Tap Account Information > Change Password.
- Step 3: In the given fields, enter your current and new password.
- Step 4: Make sure to enter the password correctly.
- Step 5: Tap Save.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully done the Comcast email password reset.