How To Fix Windows Live Mail Error Id 0x800c013e?
The Windows Live Mail Error code 0x800C013E also means a runtime error. There are several causes as to why you are experiencing the runtime error. It could be because of the viruses, outdated drivers, missing files and folders, or incomplete installation of an application that could be leading to the hardware error. However, we have some troubleshooting methods to fix the Windows live mail error Id 0x800c013e in no time.
METHOD 1: RUN WINDOWS LIVE MAIL AS ADMIN
- Step 2:Locate the Windows Live Mail file with the .exe extension.
- Step 3:Perform a right-click on the .exe file and select the Properties option.
- Step 4:The Properties pop-up will open, then click the Compatibility tab.
- Step 5:Click the checkbox in the Compatibility mode section and select Windows 7 from the drop-down list.
- Step 6:At the end of the pop-up box, click the checkbox for the option Run as Administrator, click Apply, and then click the OK button.
- Step 7:The Windows live mail error Id 0x800c013e should have been resolved now.
METHOD 2: UNINSTALL AND RE-INSTALL WINDOWS LIVE MAIL
- Step 1:Click the Windows icon and select the Programs and Features option.
- Step 2:You will see the programs installed on your Windows computer.
- Step 3:Scroll down the window and select the Windows Live Mail application. Perform a right-click and select the Uninstall option.
- Step 4:Follow the on-screen prompts and finish the uninstallation.
- Step 5:Restart your Windows computer.
- Step 6:Re-install Windows Live Mail and see if you are relieved from the Error Code 0x800C013E.
METHOD 3: INTERNET EXPLORER RUNTIME ERROR
If you are using Internet Explorer to access Windows Live Mail, the Windows live mail error Id 0x800c013e could be because of the browser. The best way to resolve the error is to reset the browser.
- Step 1:Open the Internet Explorer browser.
- Step 2:Click the Settings (gear) icon on the top right corner of the browser.
- Step 3:Click the Advanced tab in the Settings option.
- Step 4:Click the Reset button under the Reset Internet Explorer Settings section and click the OK button.
- Step 5:Restart your browser and open Windows Live Mail. Now, you will be relieved from the Error code 0x800C013E.
METHOD 4: REMOVE AND CREATE A NEW WLM ACCOUNT
- Step 1:Open Windows Live Mail.
- Step 2:Navigate to the right side of the screen and click the profile option.
- Step 3:Select the option Sign Out of Windows Live Mail.
- Step 4:You will be logged out and the screen will show the login page.
- Step 5:Make sure you log in to the Windows Live Mail account with an alternative email address and see if you are relieved from the Windows live mail error Id 0x800c013e.