How To Forward AOL Mail to Gmail?
The simple procedure on how to forward AOL Mail to Gmail is given on this site. Follow the instructions accordingly and forward emails from your AOL Mail to Gmail account.
How to forward AOL Mail to The Gmail?
- Step 1:First, sign into your Gmail account using the Gmail credentials (Username and Password).
- Step 2:Choose the Gear icon present on the top-right corner of the page. The Settings menu will open on your screen.
- Step 3:Select See All Settings. It is available on the top of the Settings menu.
- Step 4:Choose the Accounts and Import tab. Select the Add a mail account option.
- Step 5:Input your AOL.com email address in the specified field and select Next. It will prompt you to enter your AOL mail password. Enter it and continue to the next step.
- Step 6:Choose Link accounts with Gmail. Select Next. Now, you can send and receive messages from your AOL.com account without exiting from Gmail.
- Step 7:Next, a pop-up window will open. Sign into your AOL account with your credentials from the new window. It will prompt you to allow Gmail to access your AOL.com account.
- Step 8:Choose Agree after reviewing the agreements. The accounts will be linked. When the success message appears, select Close.
Finally, after completing all the above steps, both the accounts will be linked together. Now, whatever message that is sent to your AOL.com email address will be forwarded to your Gmail inbox. Also, if you want to send an email message through Gmail, but with your AOL.com email address as the sender’s address, then choose the Compose message option, select the current return address in the ‘From’ field, and choose your AOL.com address.
For more details or assistance on how to forward AOL mail to Gmail, contact our support team.