How To Configure Hostinger Email Settings?
If you are looking for a way to organize multiple email accounts in a single platform, consider an email client like Microsoft Outlook. If you have a Hostinger email account, you must log on to the webmail whenever an email is received. But having your email account in a desktop email client makes it easier to access your emails. To get your Hostinger email account in an email client, you should configure the Hostinger email settings given below.
- Step 1:Incoming mail server: imap.hostinger.com
- Step 2:Security type: SSL
- Step 3:Server port number: 993
- step 1:Incoming mail server: smtp.hostinger.com
- step 2:Security type: TLS
- step 3:Server port number: 587
Steps To Configure The Hostinger Mail Settings In Microsoft Outlook 2016
- step 1: Launch the Outlook app by double-clicking its shortcut icon on the desktop.
- step 2: In the Outlook window, click the File tab and select the Info option from the left-side panel.
- step 3: Click on Add Account below Account Information.
- step 4: On the Auto Account Setup screen, select the Manual setup or additional server types option and click Next.
- step 5: On the Choose Service screen, select the POP or IMAP option and click Next.
- step 6: You should configure the Hostinger email settings in the User Information, Server Information, and Logon Information sections.
- step 7: In the User Information section, input your name and Hostinger email address in the available fields.
- step 8: Under Server Information, choose IMAP from the drop-down menu next to Account Type.
- step 9: Enter ‘imap.hostinger.com’ in the Incoming mail server field.
- step 10: In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) field, input ‘smtp.hostinger.com’ as your outgoing mail server name.
- step 11: In the Logon Information section, enter your Hostinger email address and password.
- step 12: If necessary, select the Remember password checkbox.
- step 13: Click on More Settings to open the Internet Email Settings window.
- step 14: In the Outgoing Server tab, select the checkbox My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- step 15: Next, select the Use same settings as my incoming mail server option.
- step 16: Without clicking OK, go to the Advanced tab.
- step 17: Type your server port numbers in the Incoming server (IMAP) and Outgoing server (SMTP) fields.
- step 18: For both IMAP and SMTP, select SSL from the drop-down menu next to Use the following type of encrypted connection.
- step 19: Click OK to get back to the Add Account page.
- step 20: Click the Test Account Settings button to verify the configured Hostinger email settings.
- step 21: Once the verification is complete, click Close –> Finish.
Steps to configure the Hostinger Mail settings in Microsoft Outlook 2019
- step 1: Open Microsoft Outlook 2019.
- step 2: Click on Advanced options and select the Let me set up my account manually checkbox.
- step 3: Next, click Connect and wait until the Advanced setup panel appears.
- step 4: Click IMAP to open the IMAP Account Settings page.
- step 5: Input both incoming and outgoing mail server settings of your Hostinger email in the available fields and click Next.
- step 6: Input your email account password and click Connect to complete the setup.
- step 7:
- step 8: You have now seen how to configure the Hostinger email settings in a desktop email client.