How do I find Yahoo Mail Quick Fix Tool?
- Step 1:Yahoo is one of the most commonly used email services. This means that it does not have any problems. Many of the Yahoo Mail account users face some problems while sending and receiving the email message.
- Step 2:The Quick Fix tool is for the Yahoo Mail account users to resolve the account related problems quickly and easily.
- Step 3:You can resolve the following problems using the Yahoo Mail Quick Fix tool.
- Step 4:Sending or receiving Yahoo Mail messages
- Step 5:Temporary access errors
- Step 6:Missed or deleted emails
- Step 7:Not able to detect emails that have been delivered to the Trash folder
- Step 8:POP or IMAP access problem
Quick Fix Tool Download and Install
To download, install, and run the Yahoo Mail Quick Fix tool, proceed with the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Step 1:Download the Quick Fix tool from the manufacturer website and then proceed with the on-screen prompts to finish the installation process.
- Step 2:Go to your computer’s web browser and visit the login web page of the Yahoo Mail account.
- Step 3:Enter the correct Yahoo Mail account’s email address and password and then click the Sign In option.
- Step 4:Once you access the Yahoo Mail account from the web browser, go to the Quick Fix tool and choose the problem from the displayed options.
- Step 5:Select an alternative email address.
- Step 6:Now, you will receive the code to the alternative email address.
- Step 7:Note down the code correctly and enter it in the appropriate field.
- Step 8:It is better to copy and paste the code. This will help you provide the code without an error.
- Step 9:Once you click the Create Request option, the Yahoo Mail Quick Fix tool starts the scanning process.
- Step 10:After the scanning process gets completes, the solutions for the Yahoo Mail problem will be sent to the alternative email address.