How do i Reset My AOL Mail Settings?
AOL mail is one of the free web-based email services that supports the POP3, SMTP, and IMAP protocols. This email application is available in 54 languages. This web-based email service is used mostly for commercial purposes. The maximum storage capacity offered by AOL mail is 250 GB. Ads, Spam protection, virus protection, and spell checking are some of the outstanding features available in the AOL mail application. The configuration process of this mail application is simple and easy to perform. If you have misconfigured your AOL mail account settings, then you can modify them as per your need.
The AOL mail application lets you update or change the account settings if required. But, you can’t reset the entire AOL mail application’s settings. Learn how to update or change your AOL mail settings and how do i Reset My AOL Mail Settings as per your need in the below section.
- Step 1:First, sign in to your AOL mail account as instructed below.
- Step 2:Open the AOL mail application on your computer.
- Step 3:If prompted, enter your AOL mail account credentials in the given fields.
- Step 4:On your mail accounts home screen, click the Options menu.
- Step 5:Select the Mail Settings option.
- Step 6:Now, a list of tabs such as General, Compose, Filter Settings, Calendar, and Ads will appear on the screen.
- Step 7:Each tab helps you to set or enable some specific action. They are discussed below.
- Step 1: Under the General tab, you can find options such as Today on AOL, Sender Name Display, Reading, New Mail, Inbox Style, Mail Away Message, and Contacts.
- Step 2: If you wish to get a daily update related to the AOL mail application, you can enable the Today on AOL option.
- Step 3: To know details about the email sender, select the Sender Name Display option and configure it as per your need.
- Step 4: The New Mail option will help you to set the alert sound for new emails that you receive on your AOL mail account.
- Step 5: To change the Inbox window type, click the Inbox Style option and set it as per your need.
- Step 6: Similarly, the Mail Away Message option will help you to create and enable the away messages as per your need.
- Step 7: To sort your AOL mail account’s Contact list, click the Contacts option and modify it as per your needs.
Step 1: In the Compose Settings section, you can find options such as Cc/Bcc, Default Compose Mode, Rich Text/HTML, Display Name, and Sending.
Step 2: Modify each option as per your need and click the Save button.
- Step 1: The Filter option will help you to ensure that the message is delivered successfully. If you wish, you can enable, edit, or delete the filter settings as per your need.
- Step 2: To develop the Filter Settings rule, locate and click the Create Filter option.
- Step 3: Set the parameters as per your need and click the Save button.
- Step 4: If needed, you can edit the filter settings on the same screen by clicking the Edit button.
- Step 5: Make the required changes and click Save.
- Step 1: Under the Calendar menu, you can find the Default View, Time Zone, and Display options.
- Step 2: Set the Calendar preferences as per your needs.
Contact us to know more about the how do i Reset My AOL Mail Settings and its configuration.