How do I Sort Email by Sender?
To know how to sort email by sender, refer to the simple instructions mentioned below.
- Step 1: Access your Gmail account using your email address and password.
- Step 2: Enter the email address of the sender that you wish to sort in the search bar and then click the down arrow key.
- Step 3: Now, a new pop-up window will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Enter the sender’s email address in the From field and type the username of the sender in the Has The Words field.
- Step 5: Click the Create it option, select the checkbox next to the Star It option, and click the Create Filter button.
- Step 6: The email messages that have been sent from the specified sender will be starred automatically.
- Step 1: Go to the Yahoo Mail account from your web browser and navigate to the Inbox folder.
- Step 2: Search for the email message from the sender that you need to sort by and then open it.
- Step 3: Click the magnifying glass icon next to the sender’s email address.
- Step 4: All the email messages from the selected sender will be listed.
- Step 5: If you are accessing the Yahoo Mail account using an email application on your Android or iOS device, perform the following instructions.
- Step 6: Open the Yahoo Mail application, tap the search bar, and choose the People option.
- Step 7: Once you choose the sender, you can see all the email messages from them on the screen.
- Step 1: Start the Outlook application on your computer, go to the Inbox folder, and click the Filter option at the top.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Sort By drop-down menu and choose the Recipient option.
- Step 3: This will sort all the email messages in the Inbox folder according to the sender’s name alphabetically.
- Step 1:Launch the main window of the Mozilla Thunderbird email client.
- Step 2:Click the View tab at the top and choose the Sort By option followed by the Recipient option.
- Step 3:Now, all the email messages will be sorted as per the recipient’s name alphabetically.
Now, how do i sort email by sender in Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outllok, and Thunderbird process successfully completed.