How Does Spark Email Work?
How does Spark email work? Spark is one of the email clients that supports Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS devices. Using the Spark email client, you can send and receive emails by accessing your email account. Another main feature of the Spark email client is that it does not copy your email messages to the local storage. Whenever you access your email account from Spark, you actually access and view your email messages from the mail server only. So, there is no possibility to import or export your email messages in Spark.
Carry out these steps to add your email account in Spark:
- Step 1: On your Mac, download and install the Spark app from the Apple App Store.
- Step 2: After installing the Spark app, click the Start Using Spark button.
- Step 4: Proceed with the email setup process and choose your Email Service Provider (ESP) from the displayed list.
- Step 5: Configure the necessary server settings such as email address, password, incoming mail server, and outgoing mail server.
- Step 6: If prompted, select the "Allow" or "Agree" button to give access to the Spark app.
- Step 7: Now, click the Start Using Spark button to add your account in the Spark app.
- Step 8: Once you are logged in to the Spark app, click the Spark menu at the top.
- Step 9: Select Preferences followed by Accounts.
- Step 10: In the Accounts window, select your account from the left-side panel and enter your name in the Name field.
- Step 11: If you leave the To and From fields empty, they will be filled automatically with your email address.
- Step 12: Fill up the Title field with your nickname so that you can easily access your mailbox from the left-side panel of the Spark window.
- Step 13: If you wish to add some color codes to your account, open the Spark Preferences menu and select the General tab.
- Step 14: Click Appearance and enable the Color Coding for Accounts checkbox.
- Step 15: Next, click on the Color setting to set your preferred color.
Carry out these steps to remove your account from the Spark email client:
- Step 1:On your Mac, launch the Spark app and select the Spark menu at the top of the screen.
- Step 2:Select the Preferences option from the drop-down menu and choose the Remove My Data From Spark option.
- Step 3:Now, your account will be removed from the Spark app.
If you need to know how does Spark email work or Spark mail problems solution reach us.