How To Add Another Email To Iphone Mail?
You can add multiple email accounts to your iPhone. Some people maintain two email accounts, one for their personal use and the other one for work. To access both your email accounts on your iPhone, proceed with the steps given on this web page.
If your an iCloud, Exchange, Google, Yahoo, AOL, or Outlook email account, you can add the accounts automatically. For any other email service, you need to perform a manual configuration using the correct incoming server and outgoing server settings. Carry out these below-mentioned steps on how to add another email to iPhone mail.
Automatically adding another email to your iPhone
- Step 1:On the main screen of your iPhone, search for the Settings application and tap its icon.
- Step 2:Tap the Passwords & Accounts on the Settings screen.
- Step 3:If you use an older iOS version, you have to tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars option instead of Passwords & Accounts.
- Step 4:Tap the Add Account option and choose your email provider from the list.
- Step 5:Provide your email account’s email address and password.
- Step 6:Fill the Name and Description fields. Tap the Next option.
- Step 7:Check if the toggle switch is turned on beside the following options and then tap Save.
- Step 11:Now, you can access your email account from the iPhone’s Mail application.
- Step 12:Follow these steps we can perform how to add another email to iPhone mail.
Manually adding another email to your iPhone
- Step 1:Tap Settings -> Passwords & Accounts -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Mail Account.
- Step 2:Fill the Name, Email, Password, and Description fields with the correct information and then tap Next.
- Step 3:Choose IMP or POP and provide the correct incoming mail server and outgoing mail server details in the appropriate fields.
- Step 4:Tap the Next option to finish the email setup.
- Step 5:This will add your email account to the iPhone.
- Step 6:Check if you are able to send and receive emails.