How to Add Exchange Email to iPhone?
Exchange email is a messaging and collaborative software from Microsoft. Exchange email includes an email server, an email client, and various groupware applications. Many large corporations make use of Exchange email.
Now, let us see how to add exchange email to iPhone.
Before beginning, adding an email account to your iPhone can be done either automatically or manually. When you add the email account to your iPhone, you can access your email using the Mail app --- default email client for iPhone. If you are going to use this setup process for work, you can continue with the following steps. Before you start with the process of adding Exchange email to your iPhone, make sure that you have the following information ready:
- Step 1:Your work username
- Step 3:Your email address
- Step 4:Your company’s domain name
- Step 6:On your iPhone, tap the Settings icon.
- Step 7:You will see that the Settings screen appears. On this screen, scroll down until you see the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
- Step 8:On the Mail, Contacts, Calendars screen, select the Add Account option.
- Step 9:On the Add Account screen, choose Microsoft Exchange. The Exchange screen will be displayed next.
- Step 10:On the Exchange screen, enter your work email and password. In the Description field, type in something suitable like “Email related to Work.”
- Step 11:Now, tap on the Next button. On the next screen, the information that you have entered will be verified.
- Step 12:Now, you have to enter the Server and Domain information of your company.
- Step 13:Next, type your work email address.
- Step 14:Your password and description will be remembered and retained from the previous page. Tap the Next button.
- Step 15:Once again, all your information will be verified.
- Step 16:Finally, Tap the Save button.
- Step 17:You have now successfully add exchange email to iPhone.
- Step 18:In case you wish to add the email account manually, then you must enter the incoming and outgoing server details when prompted.
We have now discussed the steps involved in adding your Exchange email account to your iPhone.