How to Add iCloud Email to Outlook 2016?
You can add your iCloud email account to the Outlook 2016 email client application with the help of the IMAP and SMTP server settings. Carry out the steps given below to add iCloud Email to Outlook 2016.
- Step 1:Open the Microsoft Outlook 2016 email client on your Windows computer.
- Step 2:Click the File menu and then click the Account Settings button.
- Step 3:Click the Accounts Settings option and click the option Add Account.
- Step 4:In the Add account window, select the Manual Setup or additional server types checkbox at the bottom of the page and then click the Next button.
- Step 5:Click the POP or IMAP radio button on the next page and click the Next button.
- Step 6:The POP and IMAP Account Settings window will open. Now, you have to enter the appropriate information in the available fields.
- Step 7:The following POP & IMAP settings for how to add iCloud Email to Outlook 2016 process
- Step 1:Your name- User Name
- Step 2:Email address- Your iCloud email address
- Step 1:Account type- Choose IMAP from the drop-down list
- Step 2:Incoming mail server- imap.mail.me.com
- Step 3:Outgoing mail server- smtp.mail.me.com
- Step 1:User name- iCloud email address
- Step 2:Password- iCloud email account password
- Step 3:Click the More Settings button that is located at the bottom right corner of the Add Account window.
- Step 4:You will see the Internet E-mail Settings window with a list of tabs.
- Step 5:Click the Outgoing Server tab and enable the following options if not enable already.
- Step 6:My Outgoing server requires authentication.
- Step 7:Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Step 8:Now, click the Advanced tab to proceed with the configuration.
- Step 9:Enter the server port numbers and encryption type in the available fields.
- Step 10:Incoming server port number: 993
- Step 11:Encrypted connection: SSL
- Step 12:Outgoing server port number: 587
- Step 13:Encrypted connection: STARTTLS
- Step 14:Once you have entered the information in the fields, click the OK button at the bottom.
- Step 15:The Outlook 2016 will now run a test on the configured iCloud account settings.
- Step 16:Click the Close button when the test configuration is complete and click the Finish button.
If you have followed the described instructions with the correct server settings, the add iCloud Email to Outlook 2016 on your computer process completed successfully.