How To Add Mail Account On iPad?
How to add mail account on iPad, carry out the simple guidelines mentioned on this web page. An email account can be added on your iPad in two ways, namely automatic method, and manual method.
Method 1: Automatic Email Configuration:
- Step 1:To add your email account on the iPad automatically, carry out the steps given below.
- Step 2:This automatic method of email configuration is preferable for the users of iCloud, Google, and Yahoo email providers.
- Step 3:Ensure that you have turned on the Wi-Fi feature.
- Step 4:On your iPad, launch the Settings application by tapping its icon.
- Step 5:Select the Passwords & Accounts option followed by the Add Account option.
- Step 6:You will see the following email providers on the screen:
- Step 8:Microsoft Exchange
- Step 13:Choose your desired email provider.
- Step 14:Type the email address and password of your email account.
- Step 15:Once you tap the Next option, wait until for Mail to verify your email account.
- Step 16:After you finish providing all the required information, tap the Save option.
Method 2: Manual Email Configuration:
- Step 1:If your email provider is listed on the Add Account screen, you have to add the email account manually as per the step-by-step instructions mentioned here.
- Step 2:On your iPad, select the options that are listed here:
- Step 3:Settings
- Step 4:Passwords & Accounts
- Step 5:Add Account
- Step 6:Other
- Step 7:Add Mail Account
- Step 8:Now, the New Account screen opens.
- Step 9:Choose either IMAP or POP and fill the Name, Email, and Description fields.
- Step 10:Go to the Incoming Mail Server section and provide the correct details in the Host Name and User Name fields.
- Step 11:Once you navigate to the Outgoing Mail Server section, fill the required fields and tap the Next option.
- Step 12:Complete the email account configuration on the iPad by tapping the Save option.
- Step 13:Now, you can send and receive emails.
- Step 14:How to add Mail account on iPad manual process successfully completed.