How To Archive Thunderbird Email?
Thunderbird Mail is an email client application like Microsoft Outlook, where you can maintain multiple email accounts. If you want to save the important emails in the Mozilla Thunderbird email application, one of the easiest ways is to archive them. And, later you can back up the archived emails. Read more to learn how to archive Thunderbird emails.
- Step 1:Launch the Thunderbird application on the desktop, right-click the Local Folders menu in the left panel and choose New Folder.
- Step 2:When the New Folder dialog box pops up on the screen, enter “Archive” as the name and select Local Folders from the Create as subfolder of drop-down menu.
- Step 3:Click the Create Folder button, after which you can see the Archive folder in the left side panel.
- Step 4:Next, go to the Inbox folder and select the emails you wish to archive.
- Step 5:Right-click the selected emails.
- Step 6:From the list of options, select Move To and choose Local Folder followed by the Archive option.
- Step 1: You can save the emails of the Thunderbird application on the system, and then you can move them to the desired folder on the system.
- Step 2: Find the Thunderbird directory in the local disk and open the Profiles folder.
- Step 3: Search for the Mail folder and double-click it to open.
- Step 4: After that, open your email account folder and double-click the Inbox folder.
- Step 5: Drag the Inbox folder to the specified location on the system.
- Step 6: Following that, open Local Folders and navigate to the Archive folder.
- Step 7: Drag the emails to be archived to the destination location on the system.
- Step 8: Once you have archived the emails, open the Thunderbird app and delete the files which you have archived on the destination.
- Step 9: Close the Thunderbird app.
- Step 10:Now, how to archive Thunderbird email on POP3 account process successfully completed.