How To Attach Photo To Email On Iphone
Perform the following instructions how to attach photo to email on iPhone to share it with many recipients.
- Step 1:Open the Photos application on your iPhone device, and under Albums, go to the folder which contains the photos you want to share in email.
- Step 2:Select the photos you have to attach to the email and then tap the Share icon at the bottom of the display.
- Step 3:Then, select the Email menu. Make sure you are signed in to the Mail app using the correct email address before attaching the photos.
- Step 4:Now, the photos attached to the email. Enter a subject for the mail and the recipient's address.
- Step 5:Touch Send at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 6:The photos scaling options appear on the screen, select the desired image size, and again continue to send the email.
- Step 1:Launch the Mail app on the iPhone and create a new email to send.
- Step 2:Press and hold on the body of the email and choose the Insert Photo or Video option.
- Step 3:Tap the Send menu at the top-right corner. Following that, select the image size for the attached photos.
- Step 4:By using these steps we can execute how to attach photo to email on iPhone.