How to Automatically Delete Spam in Yahoo Mail?
Spam emails havealwaysbeen troublesome. But using the appropriate technical methods, you can prevent spam emails. Yahoo! Mail has various anti-spam filters, and the email messages that you discover in your Spam folder can be securely left there.
Yahoo! Mail has been designed to effectively handle spam/junk emails. Based on your personal preferences, you can also customize your Yahoo! Mail settings.
The how to automatically delete spam in Yahoo Mail steps are follow after the customization process. If you wish to access and customize your Yahoo! Mail settings, carry out the instructions given here:
- Step 1:
On your computer, open the default web browser.
- Step 2:
Navigate to the Yahoo! Mail screen.
- Step 3:
In the top-right corner of the screen, you can see the Options Click on it. Then, select More Options.
- Step 4:
Navigate to the pane on your left in the new window that opens.
- Step 5:
Click the Spam link provided here.
- Step 6:
Yahoo! Mail will now begin loading all the settings for handling the spam and junk emails.
You have the facility to delete messages in your Spam folder, either manually or automatically.
- Step 1:To delete all the messages in the Spam folder, you have to place the mouse over the folder on your left menu.
- Step 2:The Trash icon will now appear on your screen. Click on it.
One more way to delete all the messages in your Spam folder is described below:
- Step 1:Go to the Spam folder.
- Step 2:Click the checkbox provided on the navigation bar to choose all the messages.
- Step 3:Click the Delete option/button.
One more method is to click the checkbox next to each message and select Delete.
To automatically delete spam in Yahoo Mail account, follow these steps:
- Step 1:Navigate to the upper right corner of your Yahoo! Mail account page.
- Step 2:Now, you have to go to the Settings menu and choose the Settings
- Step 3:Select the Security option and then specify how frequently you wish to Empty Spam Folder.
- Step 4:Once you are finished with the above steps, click the Save.
We have now seen the various ways of deleting email messages in your Spam folder, especially the method to delete them automatically.