How To Block Emails On Iphone?
Block emails on iPhone is necessary when your inbox gets filled with unnecessary advertisements. When you find an email to be a Spam, block it as soon as possible to avoid phishing.
Looking for quick steps to block emails on your iPhone? Refer to the steps given on our site.
Blocking emails using the Mail app:
- Step 1:On your iPhone, launch the Mail app and select the email that you wish to block.
- Step 2:Tap the name of the sender and verify it in the From field.
- Step 3:Tap the link to view the contact sheet of the person.
- Step 4:Next, select the Block this Contact option. also block emails on iPhone
- Step 5:If prompted, confirm your action.
- Step 6:Now, the upcoming emails from the sender will be moved to the Bin folder.
- Step 7:Next, open the Settings app and tap on Mail.
- Step 8:Select the Blocked Sender Options option on the next screen.
- Step 9:Choose either the None, Mark as Blocked, Leave in Inbox, or Move to Bin option based on how you wish to deal with the blocked users.
Blocking emails using the Gmail app installed on your iPhone:
- Step 1:Open the Gmail app first and then select the email you wish you block.
- Step 2:Open the email to view the message.
- Step 3:Tap the More icon near the sender’s name.
- Step 4:Select the Block option from the pull-down menu to block emails on gamil.
- Step 5:Use these steps to block multiple emails in the Gmail app.
Blocking Yahoo Mail on your iPhone:
- Step 1:Turn the cellular data on and check if you have a standard Internet connection.
- Step 2:Open the Safari app and navigate to Yahoo’s Sign-In page.
- Step 3:Enter the username (Yahoo email address) and password in the required fields to log in to your Yahoo mail account.
- Step 4:If necessary, change the display to desktop view.
- Step 5:Open the email you wish to block and tap the More icon at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Step 6:Select the Block senders option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 7:Now, the selected email and block emails on yahoo mail account.