How to Block Junk Mail on iCloud Mail?
You now have the liberty of removing the junk and spam email messages that you do not need anymore. This will help you keep the mailbox manageable and can sync the important mail to the iCloud rather than worrying about the junk emails. When you have synced the mail application to iCloud, all your junk emails will be synced to the cloud as well, which needs to be deleted on a regular basis because it consumes a lot of space in your iCloud storage. Here we shall look into the steps to block junk mail on iCloud.
- Step 1: Click the Mail option from the top menu bar of the Mac screen.
- Step 2:Select the Preferences option from the Mail menu.
- Step 3:Select the Rules option and click the Add rule button.
- Step 4:From each drop-down menu, select the Filter option and choose the rule for the respective fields.
- Step 5:In the Perform the following action section, select the drop-down boxes and select the option Delete Message.
- Step 6:Click the + button from the first drop-down list.
- Step 7:Click on the OK button to apply the rule and thus delete the emails satisfying the criteria.
Block the Sender:
- Step 1:Open the message you have received from the sender you want to block and stop the sender from sending you further messages.
- Step 2:You have to make sure that the folder is still visible in the iCloud account.
- Step 3:If you do not have the email, click the Show Mailboxes option on the left pane of the iCloud window.
- Step 4:Select the Show actions menu from the Settings icon on the bottom of the page.
- Step 5:Select Rules and click the Add a Rule option.
- Step 6:Make sure you have the filter set to If a message from.
- Step 7:Now, enter the Email address you want to block.
- Step 8:Select the Move to Trash option from the Then drop-down list.
- Step 9:Click the Done button and then the Done button again when prompted.
- Step 10:Now, we seen how to block junk mail on iCloud mail.