How To Block Spam Emails On Gmail?
Are you receiving spam or suspicious emails to your Gmail account and worried about them? Then from now on, you don’t have to. The below section covers the simple and easy way for how to block spam emails on Gmail account.
Blocking spam emails
If you wish to increase the security protection for your Gmail account, then along with blocking the spam emails, you have to report spam and phishing attempts. To do so, follow the below instructions.
- Step 1:Open the spam email on your computer.
- Step 2:Click on the More menu.
- Step 3:Now, to block the sender, click on the Block option and select the sender’s email address.
- Step 4:From now on, you will not receive any emails from this particular email account.
- Step 5:If you also wish to report spam or phishing attempts, then click on the Report phishing option, followed by the OK button.
For Mobile Phone
- step 1:Launch the Gmail app on your smartphone.
- step 2:Open the spam email.
- step 3:Access the More menu by tapping on the three-dotted icon available in the top right corner of the screen.
- step 4:Tap the Block “xxxx” (“xxxx” denotes the email address of the sender) or Report Spam option.
- step 5:Touch Yes.
- step 1:As soon as you find spam or suspicious emails on your Gmail account’s Inbox folder, locate the spam emails and select them.
- step 2:Basically, there will be a checkbox beside all the emails. To select the spam email, click the checkbox beside it.
- step 3:From the top menu list, click on the Report Spam icon.
- step 4:Now, the selected spam email will be moved to the Spam folder, and a copy of the same email will be sent to Google. Google will analyze the emails and block them to protect your account from theft or unknown users.
To get remote assistance on How to block spam emails on Gmail, click the Call button provided on this page.