How to Block YouTube Email in Gmail?
You can always block emails from YouTube to avoid unnecessary messages.
Proceed with the steps that are given below to perform how to block YouTube email in Gmail.
Blocking YouTube Emails from Browser:
- Step 1:Enter the official YouTube website from your web browser.
- Step 2:Log in to your Gmail account using the login credentials.
- Step 3:Select the Profile picture icon and navigate to the Settings section.
- Step 4:Go to Advanced Settings and select Content Settings. Then, click Notifications.
- Step 5:Click the Send me emails about my YouTube activity section.
- Step 6:Checkmark the boxes you want to receive notifications from.
- Step 7:If you want to block all notification emails from YouTube, uncheck all the boxes.
- Step 8:There will be General updates, My YouTube Channel updates, and other recommendations. Uncheck these boxes to stop receiving emails.
- Step 9:You can select the Only send me required announcement emails to stop receiving other unwanted emails.
- Step 10:To block emails from YouTube, select the Block certain particular websites option. Now, enter the YouTube URL.
- Step 11:You can log in to your Gmail account and Unsubscribe and block emails from YouTube.
Blocking YouTube Emails from Android Phones:
Blocking YouTube Emails from iOS Devices:
- Step 1:Open Settings and select Notification Center.
- Step 2:Tap on the YouTube app and select None in Alert style.
- Step 3:To stop receiving emails, open the YouTube app and click the arrow near to your username.
- Step 4:Go to Settings and click Email.
- Step 5:Checkmark the box next to Stop receiving emails.
- Step 6:From now on, you won't receive any emails from YouTube.
The how to block YouTube email in Gmail from iOS device process successfully completed.