How To Change Instagram Email?
Here's how to change Instagram email is recommended to safeguard your account from hackers and unauthorized access. You can do so via the web or through the Instagram app. You can download the Instagram app from Apple's App Store or Google Play Store on your phone.
Steps to change your Instagram email address via the Instagram app:
- Step 1:On your phone, launch the Instagram app by touching the Instagram icon on the applications screen.
- Step 2:Sign in to your Instagram account with your email address and password.
- Step 3:Tap on your Instagram profile at the bottom-right corner of the screen. Tap the Edit Profile button and choose your email address in the Private Information section.
- Step 4:Ensure that the email address shown in the Private Information section is your Instagram email address.
- Step 5:Tap the Email button and enter a new email address for your Instagram account.
- Step 6:Once you have changed your email address, tap the Done button to finish the process.
- Step 7:You will receive a confirmation email after changing your Instagram account's existing email.
- Step 8:Once you have received the confirmation to your email, open it and confirm your email address.
Alternate method: To learn how to Change Instagram email address without logging in
- Step 1:Before starting, ensure that you have access to your phone number or email address you have signed up.
- Step 2:On your phone, verify whether you have a standard Internet connection.
- Step 3:Close all the recent apps and open your browser.
- Step 4:Visit the Instagram login page and tap on the forgotten password button.
- Step 5:Tap on Need more help and return to the Instagram login page.
- Step 6:Type in your username, phone number, or email address in the required field.
- Step 7:Carry out the on-screen instructions until you are directed to the page of confirming your email address on how to change instagram email.
- Step 8:Enter your new email address and phone number, then proceed to confirm your account.