How to Change iPhone Mail Account?
iPhone’s Mail app is a pre-installed program that offers many useful features. You can configure any email account on the Mail app and the email account that you configure first is set as the default id.
This web page will help you to change iPhone Mail account.
- Step 1:On your iPhone, open the Settings application.
- Step 2:Tap on your Apple id’s profile icon.
- Step 3:Select the Name, Phone Numbers, Email option.
- Step 4:Now, locate CONTACTABLE AT and tap on the Edit command line beside it.
- Step 5:Tap on the Delete icon beside your mail account.
- Step 6:Touch the Delete button.
- Step 7:Select the Continue option on the warning dialog box.
- Step 8:When prompted, enter your iPhone device password in the given field.
- Step 9:Now, you will be asked to enter a new email ID for your iPhone.
- Step 10:In the corresponding field, enter the new email ID and tap Next.
- Step 11:You will receive a verification code from Apple on your new email id.
- Step 12:Enter the code in the given field.
- Step 13:Tap the OK button.
- Step 14:Your new Apple id will be updated successfully on your iPhone.
To change default iPhone mail account, follow the simple, quick steps given below.
- Step 1:Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Step 2:Scroll down the Settings screen and search for Mail.
- Step 3:Tap on the Mail option.
- Step 4:Touch the Default Account option available at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 5:Now, the default ID and other email accounts that are configured on your iPhone will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6:Select the email account that you wish to replace the default one.
- Step 7:After selecting the email address, tap the Done button.
Contact us if you need remote assistance in change iPhone Mail account.