HOW TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD ON AOL MAIL?
To access your AOL Mail account, a password is mandatory. The password must be unique and you have to update it regularly. To know how to change the password on AOL mail account, refer to the easy steps provided here.
- Step 1:Launcha web browser on your computer, visit the login page of the AOL Mail account, and enter the email address correctly.
- Step 2:Now,click the Next option on the login page.
- Step 3:On the next page, enter your AOL Mail account’s password in the Password field and click the Sign In button.
- Step 4:This will open the home page of yourAOL Mail account.
- Step 5:Click the down arrow icon next to Options at the top-right corner of the screen and choose the Settings option.
- Step 6:Click the Accounts tab on the left panel and select the Change your password option on the main panel.
- Step 7:Answer the security questions and click the Continue option.
- Step 8:When a new web page opens, click the Manage Username tab at the top of the screen and select the Change Password option.
- Step 9:Fill the Screen Name field.
- Step 10:Navigate to the Change Password section, enteryour new AOL Mail account password in the New Password field, and type the same in the Confirm Password field for the confirmation.
- Step 11:Once you click the Save button, the new password will be saved and you will see the ‘Thank you. Your password was changed’ message on the screen.
- Step 12:Now, you can perform these steps on how to change the password on AOL mail account.
If you forgot the current AOL Mail account password, reset it by performing the quick instructions given below.
- Step 1:
Go to the AOL Mail account’s login page, enter the email address, and click Next.
- Step 2:
On the next web page, click the I forgot my password link and continue with the on-screen prompts.
- Step 3:
After verifying your identity, you will be allowed to create a new password for your email account.