How To Check Icloud Email?
Check Icloud Email is a cloud computing service developed by Apple, and it was launched on October 12, 2011. Using the cloud storage service on iCloud, you can upload the documents, photos, videos, audios, and other files to your iCloud account. If you wish to check your iCloud email, follow the below-mentioned methods.
- Step 1:This method shows how to check your iCloud email from iPhone or iPad.
- Step 2:On your iPhone touchscreen, tap the Settings icon to open the Settings application.
- Step 3:In the Settings window, tap the Sign-in to your iPhone option available at the top if you have already signed-in to your iCloud account.
- Step 4:Else, scroll down the page and tap the Sign Out button.
- Step 5:Enter the iCloud account password in the required field and tap the OK button.
- Step 6:Now, select the Sign in to your iPhone option available at the top of the Settings screen.
- Step 7:Tap the Email field and type your Apple ID.
- Step 8:Type the correct password for the Apple ID in the Password field.
- Step 9:After typing your login credentials, tap the Next button available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 10:If the iPhone prompts you to enter the passcode, enter your login PIN.
- Step 11:Now, you can check iCloud email from your iCloud account.
- Step 1:On your Mac desktop, click the Apple menu and select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2:In the System Preferences window, click the iCloud icon.
- Step 3:In the iCloud window, type your Apple email address in the Apple ID field and click Next.
- Step 4:Enter the password for your Apple email address in the Password field and click Next.
- Step 5:Finally, click the Sign-in button at the bottom of the screen and check your emails.
- Step 1:Open the browser window and navigate to the iCloud sign-in page.
- Step 2:On the iCloud website, enter your Apple ID in the required field and click the Arrow button.
- Step 3:Type the correct password for the Apple ID and click the Arrow button.
- Step 4:Once you have logged in to your iCloud account, check iCloud emails received on your iCloud account from the inbox.