HOW TO CONNECT ICLOUD MAIL TO OUTLOOK?
The most sought after cloud storage, iCloud from Apple helps you store and backup data, and you can access your data from anywhere. iCloud also provides an email service. Using the iCloud Mail account, you can send and receive emails. You can also access the iCloud email account from any device or email client. Read more on how to connect iCloud Mail to Outlook.
Step-1: Create an iCloud Mail account
- Step 1:
You have to create an iCloud Mail account.You can create the account from your iPhone or Mac device.
- Step 2:
On yourMac device, open the App Store and click the Profile
- Step 3:
When the next screen appears, select Create New Apple ID , input the email address with a @icloud suffix, and follow the instructions to create an Apple account.
Step-2: Generate the app password
- Step 1:Now that you have an iCloud Mail account, you have to generate the app password to add the account to Outlook.
- Step 2:Launch the browser app on the screen, visit the official Apple ID account webpage.
- Step 3:Enter your Apple ID associated with the iCloud Mail account.
- Step 4:Navigate to the Security division and click the Generate Password link below App Specific Passwords .
- Step 5:Following that, type the application on which you are going to open the mail account and click Create .
- Step 6:When the app password appears, make a note ofit and then select Done.
- Step 7:Follow these steps we can perform how to connect iCloud mail to outlook.
Step-3: Set up the iCloud Mail on Outlook
- Step 1:Open the Outlook app on yourcomputer and click the File menu at the upper left end.
- Step 2:Under Account Information , click the Add Account button. This will open the Auto Account Setup
- Step 3:Now, select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next .
- Step 4:Choose the POP or IMAP
- Step 5:In the POP and IMAP Account Settings window, fill in the User Information .
- Step 6:Choose IMAP as the Account Type and enter “imap.mail.me.com” in the Incoming mail server
- Step 7:Input “smtp.mail.me.com” in the Outgoing mail server field and enter the required details in the Logon Information section.
- Step 8:Next, click the More Settings button to open the Internet E-mail Settings
- Step 9:In the Outgoing Server panel, enable authentication and select ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server.’
- Step 10:Move to the Advanced panel, input the correct port numbers for the Incoming and Outgoing servers as 993 (SSL) and 587 (TLS), respectively.
- Step 11:Set the encrypted connections for both serversand click the OK
- Step 12:Select Next , click Close , and finally click the Finish
- Step 13:By using these steps we can perform how to connect iCloud mail to outlook.