How To Connect Outlook To Salesforce?
Salesforce is a cloud computing service that focuses on customer relationship management. It helps track the customer activities and details and you can also connect Salesforce to Outlook to increase sales productivity. The Salesforce integration with Outlook helps save time and energy in entering data. It also helps track the Salesforce records and email conversations regarding the sales. Let us see How To Connect Outlook To Salesforce.
Steps To Connect Outlook To Salesforce
Step 1: Configure Salesforce Settings
- Step 1:Open Salesforce and log in to your account.
- Step 2:Select the Gear icon at the top of the page and select Setup.
- Step 3:Find and locate the search bar on the left side and search for Outlook.
- Step 4:Select the Outlook Integration and sync option from the available list and enable Outlook Integration to access Salesforce on Outlook.
- Step 5:Scroll down to select and enable the Use enhanced Email with Outlook option.
- Step 6:Select Activate and notify reps and click the Edit option on the Email to Salesforce screen.
- Step 7:Make sure that the Activate box is checked, and click on the Save option to know How To Connect Outlook To Salesforce.
Step 2: Configure Settings In Outlook
- step 1:Access your Outlook page and click on the Get add-ins option.
- step 2:Type Salesforce in the search bar and click on the Add option in the Salesforce section.
- step 3:Wait until the Get Started option appears in the Salesforce section and exit the window.
- step 4:Now, you can see the Salesforce icon at the top of the Outlook page.
- step 5:Select the Salesforce icon and click Log in.
- step 6:Provide the required details to sign in to Salesforce.
- step 7:Wait until Connect Outlook to your Salesforce account pops up on your screen.
- step 8:Click on the Confirm option.
- step 9:Now, you can see the Salesforce panel on Outlook, which indicates that How To Connect Outlook To Salesforce is success.