How To Create An Icloud Email?
Like other email service providers, the iCloud email is also designed for personal use. This email service allows you to send, receive, and manage your account easily from your iOS or macOS device. It can be created and set up on your phone or Mac computer easily. If you don’t have an iCloud email address yet, then continue reading this page to know how to create an iCloud email address.
If you’re using iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then follow the below instructions to create the iCloud email account.
- Step 1:Open the Settings app on your device.
- Step 2:Go to your profile section and tap iCloud.
- Step 3:Now, you need to enable the Mail option. To do so, tap on the toggle button beside the Mail option.
- Step 4:After enabling it, select the Create option in the pop-up dialog box that appears on the screen.
- Step 5:Type or select the desired email address from the list of suggestions.
Congratulations! You have successfully created an iCloud email account on your iOS device. continue to know how to create an icloud email account on Mac
- step 1:Click on the Apple icon available in the taskbar to open the menu section.
- step 2:From the list of menus, click on the System Preferences menu.
- step 3:Now, click on the iCloud option in the opened window.
- step 4:Under the Apps on this Mac using iCloud section, select the Mail option by clicking the checkbox beside it.
- step 5:Type or select the iCloud email address of your desire from the list.
- step 6:After selecting the email address, click the OK button followed by Create.
In case you wish to create an iCloud email address alias on your Mac computer, then follow the below instructions.
- step 7:Go to the iCloud.com page from your Mac computer browser.
- step 8:Sign in to the page using your Apple ID.
- step 9:Select Mail > Settings > Preferences > Account > Add an alias.
- step 10:Create the alias account by following the on-screen instructions.
To know more about how to create an iCloud email account, contact us by clicking the Call button provided on this page.