How To Delete Email Account On iPhone?
You might be accessing your email account on your iPhone using the Mail app. But to remove an email account from your iPhone, you have to make use of the Settings.
Carry out the steps below to do how to delete email account on iPhone.
- Step 1: Open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Then, swipe up on your iPhone screen to locate the Passwords & Accounts option.
- Step 3: Tap on the Passwords & Accounts option in the Settings window.
- Step 4: The Passwords & Accounts window will display all the email accounts added to your iPhone.
- Step 6: In the next display, tap the Delete Account option at the bottom.
- Step 7: Then, tap the Delete from My iPhone option in the pop-up menu.
- Step 8: The email account will be deleted from your iPhone.
- Step 9: You can also verify it from the Mail app. When you open the Mail app, you won't be signed in to your email. Instead, the Welcome to Mail window will be displayed on your iPhone.