How To Delete Spark Mail Account?
Spark is one of the most commonly used email clients present at the moment. You are allowed to add Yahoo!, Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, and Outlook email accounts in the Spark email client. This application is widely used on iOS, Mac OS, and Android devices, but not on Windows devices as this app is not available for Windows. The best feature of Spark is that you are allowed to add multiple email accounts.
Adding an email account to the Spark email application is a simple process. In case, if you have multiple email accounts linked to Spark, it might be a little confusing for you. In order to delete Spark mail account, you will have to follow the steps given below.
If You Are Using A Mac Device
- Step 1: Click the Apple menu located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Step 2:Click the System Preferences option and select the Accounts option.
- Step 3:Click the Spark option located at the top corner of the window.
- Step 4:This will open the Spark account.
- Step 5:On the left pane, you will see a list of accounts linked to Spark.
- Step 6:Click the email account you want to delete.
- Step 7:Click the Minus (-) icon at the bottom left corner.
- Step 8:When the pop-up message opens, click the Delete button to confirm the selection.
If You Are Using An iOS Device
- Step 1:Open the Spark app on your iOS device.
- Step 2:Tap the three-lined icon that is located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Step 3:Select the Settings option and select Mail Accounts.
- Step 4:Select the account you want to delete and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Step 5:Following that, select the Remove Account option.
- Step 6:Tap the Delete button to confirm the selection.
The steps for remove or delete Spark mail account for Android are the same as the steps for an iOS device described above.