How to Disable Pop Up Blocker in AOL Mail?
Whenever you access your AOL account, you may get the pop-up advertisements and exclusive deals from the advertising partners of AOL. We understand how annoying it would be when these pop-up ads interfere with your work continuously. But if you have enabled the Pop-Up Blocker in AOL Mail, some functions might not work. We have a solution to disable Pop Up Blocker in AOL mail
Using the Google Chrome browser:
- Step 1:On your Chrome browser, navigate to the AOL Mail sign-in page.
- Step 2:From the address bar, click the Pop-up blocked icon (if enabled).
- Step 3:Select the link for AOL Mail that you wish to disable the pop-up blocker.
- Step 4:Next, select the Always allow pop-ups and redirects from (AOL Mail) checkbox.
- Step 5:Now, click the Done button to disable the pop-up blocker for the AOL Mail.
Using Mozilla Firefox:
- Step 1:On the Firefox browser, click the Menu button available at the top of the screen and select Options from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2:Click the Privacy & Security tab and deselect the Block pop-up windows checkbox under the Permissions section.
- Step 3:Now, the pop-up blocker will be disabled.
- Step 4:Next, click the Exceptions button and select the AOL site to allow the pop-ups.
AOL Desktop Software
How to disable Pop Up Blocker in AOL mail steps are following. If you have installed the AOL desktop software, you can allow the pop-ups, using the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1:First, log in to the AOL desktop software with the help of your login credentials.
- Step 2:Click the Keyword button at the menu bar and select Go to Keyword from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3:Alternatively, you can press the Ctrl + K shortcut keys to open the AOL Keywords window.
- Step 4:Type "pop-up controls" in the search panel and click the Go button.
- Step 5:In the Pop-Up Control Settings window, click the Web Pop-Ups tab and enable the "Allow all web pop-ups" checkbox.
- Step 6:Once the preference is set, you could receive the pop-ups.
Web-based AOL Mail
If you are using the web-based AOL Mail for accessing your AOL account, follow these steps.
- Step 1:Open the default browser and go to the AOL Mail Sign-in page.
- Step 2:Enter your username and password in the required fields and click the Sign In button to log on to your AOL account.
- Step 3:Click the Options button at the upper-right corner of the screen and select Mail Settings from the pull-down menu.
- Step 4:Navigate to the left-side panel and click the General tab.
- Step 5:Scroll down the page to the Pop-up Windows section, and select the Always read mail in a new window checkbox.
- Step 6:Also, enable the Always write mail in a new window checkbox.
- Step 7:Now, the disable Pop Up Blocker in AOL mail done.