How to Disable YouTube Email?
Quite often, we receive emails or notifications from YouTube. These messages can intrude on our work, especially when we are doing something significant or urgent. Not to worry!.Disabling or enabling YouTube notifications is entirely our choice. Using the method given below, we can either turn off or disable emails and notifications from YouTube. The process is very simple, straightforward, and convenient. We just have to read the options given to us very carefully and then decide which ones to keep and which ones to disable.
To turn off or disable YouTube email notifications, follow these steps:
- Step 1:On your computer (or any other device), open the default web browser and navigate to the YouTube web page.
- Step 2:In the top-right corner of the window, click the Account icon. Next, click the Gear icon.
- Step 3:Under Account Settings, from the left pane, select the Notifications option.
- Step 4:Under Notifications, select the Only send me required service announcement emails option.
- Step 5:Now, you have to scroll down the page until you reach the Comments & Activity section.
- Step 6:In this section, you can either disable or enable the notifications regarding activities on your channel. You can also do the same for the comments on other videos. You also have the facility of enabling or disabling activities on other channels.
- Step 7:Copy and paste the link from the description box down below to disable the email notifications using the help of Google+.
- Step 8:From the menu on your left, select the Settings option.
- Step 9:Now, scroll down the page and search for the Notifications section. Click the arrow next to the Posts option and turn off all the notifications. If required, you can enable (or turn on) the Mentions you in a post option.
This will disable YouTube email notifications on your account.