How to find incoming mail server?
Mail server is a system that is responsible for sending and receiving emails. The SMTP protocols send messages and manage the outgoing mails while the IMAP and POP3 protocols receive messages and process the incoming mails. The incoming mail server includes the address of the incoming mail server and the port of its running software, be it POP3 or IMAP. There are many ways for how to find the incoming mail server information, and the easiest way for each email service is discussed in the following sections to show how to find incoming mail server.
How to find incoming mail server gmail?
Follow these steps to find your Gmail incoming mail server information on your Android mobile:
- Step 1:Open your android phone and navigate to the Settings.
- Step 2:Tap the Apps option in the Settings menu.
- Step 3:Select EmailEmail AddressServer Settings
- Step 4:Now, you can view your email server information on the Android Server Settings screen.
- Step 5:The incoming mail server name is imap.gmail.com.
- Step 6:The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is the standard security technology used for Gmail.
- Step 7:The Port number is 993 by default.
How to find incoming mail server outlook?
Follow these steps to find your Outlook incoming mail server on Mac:
- Step 1:Click on the Outlook icon on the Mac’s toolbar.
- Step 2:Select Preferences and click the Accounts button.
- Step 3:Choose the account you wish to access from the left side panel of the screen.
- Step 4:Navigate to the Incoming Server and Outgoing Server columns.
- Step 5:The incoming mail server name will get displayed in the longest text bar.
- Step 6:The Port number for the corresponding server name is displayed in the right-side text box then you will know how to find incoming mail server.
Follow these steps to find your incoming mail server for Outlook on PC:
- Step 1:Open your Outlook mail from the email client of your computer.
- Step 2:Click on the File tab at the left corner of the screen.
- Step 3:Select the Account Settings option from the menu bar.
- Step 4:Select your mail account under the Email tab.
- Step 5:Under the Server Information column, you can find the incoming mail server (IMAP) and the outgoing mail server (SMTP) names.
- Step 6:To view the port numbers, select More Settings and Click on the Advanced button.
How to find incoming mail server in cpanel?
- Step 1:First, open your browser and navigate to your cPanel web page.
- Step 2:Sign in to the cPanel by entering the Username and Password.
- Step 3:After logging to your account, scroll down to the Email section and select Email Accounts.
- Step 4:In the Email Accounts column, you can view your email accounts.
- Step 5:Select the Set Up Mail Client link next to the corresponding email address.
- Step 6:Now, you can view the incoming mail server settings under Manual Settings.
How to find incoming mail server in thunderbird?
- Step 1:If you have already configured your Mozilla Thunderbird email account, you can access the mail server information.
- Step 2:Open your Thunderbird program to access your account.
- Step 3:Click the Tools option and select Accounts Settings from the drop-down menu bar.
- Step 4:Now, the Accounts Settings window will open.
- Step 5:Select the Server Settings option on the left panel of the window.
- Step 6:You can view your incoming mail server information for the account.
- Step 7:If necessary change, the mail server address and port numbers.
How to find incoming mail server on iphone?
Follow these steps to find your incoming mail server on iPhone:
- Step 1:Open your iPhone and go to the iPhone’s Settings menu.
- Step 2:Select the Mail option from the settings page and tap Accounts.
- Step 3:Choose the account that is available on your iPhone.
- Step 4:Select the Account option under the IMAP settings menu.
- Step 5:Now, find your incoming mail server information on iPhone.
- Step 6:If you still have a problem how to find incoming mail server, contact our technical support team if the problem is persist.