How To Fix AOL Mail Error Code 521?
At times, you might come across the Error 521 while using your AOL Mail. There might be various reasons for the occurrence of this error. The following are some methods to fix the AOL mail error code 521:
- Step 1:First, uninstall AOL from your computer. Also, delete all the related system files from the computer.
- Step 2:Next, restart your computer.
- Step 3:Now, you have to go to the official AOL website for re-installing AOL on your system.
- Step 4:Finally, type in your login information and then check if the Error 521 is still present.
- Step 1:Try doing a full virus and malware scan on your system. This is required to make sure that there is no virus or any other malicious software on your system.
- Step 2:You also need to check whether the antivirus software on your system has been updated. This step needs to be done so that your system has the maximum protection and security.
- Step 1:Try running the Disk Cleanup tool on your system. This action will ensure the removal of files that are not necessary anymore.
- Step 2:By deleting unwanted data, you will be clearing some files from your system. This action, in turn, will speed up your system performance.
- Check if the AOL mail error code 521 is still present OR not.
- Step 1:Your Windows registry is the place where you can find the information about almost all the programs that are installed on your system.
- Step 2:Therefore, try cleaning all of the registry entries that are associated with your AOL mail.
- Step 1:The System File Checker is a utility that scans and fixes (automatically) the corrupted or damaged files on your computer.
- Step 2:So, you can try running the System File Checker tool now.
- Step 3:When the scanning process is completed, reboot your system.
We have now seen some of the methods to fix the AOL mail error code 521.