How to fix Imap-mail.outlook.com Issue?
This page will help you to fix imap-mail.outlook.com issues such as Outlook not receiving emails but can send, imap-mail.outlook.com not responding, and IMAP synchronization issue.
[SOLVED] Outlook not Receive Emails but can Send
- Step 1: First, make sure that you have configured your mail account correctly. If not, reconfigure it.
- Step 2: While reconfiguring your account, make sure to enter the valid information in the given fields.
- Step 3: After configuring your account, ask the recipient to send you a message.
- Step 4: If the issue persists, remove and re-add your account on Outlook.
Fixed: IMAP Synchronization Issue
The cause of the IMAP Synchronization issue might be due to some updates or plug-ins installed frequently. As a result of this issue, some users might not be able to access their IMAP folder on Outlook 2013. To resolve the sync issue, you need to uninstall the latest update on your Windows computer.
To do so, perform the simple steps given below.
- Step 1:Go to your Windows computer’s Control Panel menu.
- Step 2:Click the Programs and Features option.
- Step 3:In the Programs and Features window, search and select the KB2837618 or KB2837643 update.
- Step 4:Click the Remove or Uninstall button.
- Step 5:Check if the IMAP Synchronization issue is resolved.
- Step 6:If not, change your root folder’s path.
- Step 7:Open the Outlook 2013 application.
- Step 8:Click File > Account Settings > Account Settings > Change.
- Step 9:Click the More Settings button followed by Advanced.
- Step 10:Select Folders options > Root folder path.
- Step 11:Enter Inbox in the given field.
- Step 12:Click the Save button.
- Step 13:Now, check the Send/Receive option is working or not by pressing the F9 button.
Resolved: imap-mail.outlook.com is not Responding
- Step 1: To fix imap-mail.outlook.com not responding issue, first, you need to check if the account settings are correct.
- Step 2: Reconfigure your account settings correctly if it is incorrect.
- Step 3: If the imap-mail.outlook.com not responding issue persists, then uninstall and reinstall the Outlook app on your computer.