How to fix Roadrunner Email Account?
Roadrunner is one of the most-used email services across the world. Most of the email users have complained of receiving an error with Roadrunner, such as ‘unable to set up an additional email account’, ’mail server denied access to the account’, etc. This page explains how to fix Roadrunner email account common issues.
Unable to Add Additional Email Account
- Step 1:Open a web browser on your computer.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Subscriber Self Care page.
- Step 3:Now, sign in to your primary email account. Click the Create New Sub User option.
- Step 4:Enter the required information correctly in the given fields.
- Step 5:After entering all the information, click the Submit button.
- Step 6:That’s it. Your additional account has been added successfully.
Unable to Change Roadrunner Email Password
This is another issue encountered by most of the people. You can fix this issue using the Password Reset Tool.
- Step 1:First, navigate to the Password Reset Tool page.
- Step 2:Click on the I know my email password, and I want to change it option.
- Step 3:Now, you’ll be directed to the Account Management page.
- Step 4:On this page, you can change your account’s password.
- Step 5:In case if you don’t remember your account’s password, then click I don’t know my email password.
- Step 6:Perform the on-screen instructions to change the account’s password.
Fixed: “Mail Server Denied” Error
If you try to access your account using both IMAP and POP simultaneously, then you will receive this error.
To fix this issue, configure your Roadrunner email account using IMAP.
Recover: Forgot Password
If you have forgotten your account’s password, then you can regain access to your account by resetting the password.
- Step 1:Navigate to the Password Reset page.
- Step 2:Click on the I don’t know my email password option.
- Step 3:Enter the Captcha to continue the password reset process.
- Step 4:Now, you can sign in to your account using the new password.
If you have any difficulties to fix Roadrunner email account issue, you can contact our tech experts.